~what will happen to me for the on this new year....

Hmm.... Happy new year guys....
who's know what will happen to me for this year... Even to you all... Only God that know it.. That why we as a human only can have a wish and waiting for them to be accomplish one by one... but not only waiting, we also need spend our time, need to sacrifice our life and also we have to keep trying and trying to achieve our wishes...

Okay... This year i have a lot of wishes because right now i'm not in school life in fact not even in university world.. Now I need to become more matured... hmmm... so, what is my wishes...
Firstly, i want offer letter from my manager... because with the offer letter, its mean i become a permanent staff.. :)
i would like to have my own house... it not necessary to buy.. it's ok if i just rent it..
i would like to have my own car... but before that i need to have license "P" for car..
i would like to have my own family... hehehe... insyaallah..
I would like to have external hardisk... :).. for backup storage..
I think that's all for now...

i will added in my diary 2009 for the rest.. hahaha..
if i have it.. :P

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home