Semua org tau yang negara kite ni mengalami ekonomi krisis kan.. Dan semua org tau yang untuk mencari keje sangat susah sekarang ni.. I'm is the one of them... But thanks God i just got a permanent job..

First of all... Congratulation to all my friends that is manage to get absorb as a permanent staff at Dell.. even though i'm the one who not become as a permanent staff, but i can't be someone who weak, who will be sad everyday... yup... that true which some people have told me, may be i don't have "rezeki" at that places.. with my dearies housemate's support and my friends i try and keep trying to search a new job...

at that moment, i feel very sad, frustrated, even i'm also crying... crying actually is a good thing to release a tension right... Then, after crying i'm feel more better and become more stronger... i keep in my mind i must find another opprtunity...

Even i'm not in Dell anymore but i also want to say thanks because give me a lot of experiences... and i take this as a challenges to make me become stronger...

Thanks DELL... !!!

1 comments:

good to hear that dear .. mmh prob sekarang nk cr tpt lain .. nk demand x boleh .. even x effect ocnomy pun company ngaku rugi semata2 nk cut cost .. sabaujelah .. so apreciate what u have rite now .. :)

April 22, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Older Post Home